Recreational Vaulting classes introduce the new vaulter to the basics of vaulting.
- Recreational Vaulting Classes emphasize fun and safety!
- You’ll learn the basics, known as “Compulsories” which every vaulter at every level must know and continue to develop.
- Watch a vaulter perform the Compulsories.
Recreational Vaulting classes are also for:
- Riders who want to improve their riding & safety on horses by improving balance, strength, flexibility & harmony on the horse.
- Experienced Vaulters who want to continue to grow in skill and confidence and seek to enjoy the sport of vaulting apart from competition.
- Sign up for your first Recreational Vaulting class.
- Complete waiver.
- Form-fitting workout clothes like leggings and snug tank or t-shirt that won’t come up when doing cartwheels, handstands, etc.
- Hair pulled back
- Athletic or running shoes
- No jewelry or earrings
- Thin, soft, rubber soled shoes, NOT Boots. Shoes like Tom’s, gymnastic, acrobatic, or swim shoes work well.
- Completed waiver
- Show up for your class! See the map.
- What to expect in your first vaulting class.